UAE Debt Collection’s Commercial and Technology Transactions Practice Group is a cross-functional, experienced legal team dedicated to serving our clients’ needs for legal support in every manner and every phase of commercial and technology transactions. Our attorneys have the experience and passion needed to provide a full range of legal support on a wide array of business arrangements, including outsourcing, strategic alliances and joint ventures, services, procurement, licensing, distribution, consulting, manufacturing and many others.
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to plan and structure their transactions,
- Negotiate and document clients’ business arrangements,
- Assist clients in the management and day-to-day issues associated with their ongoing business relationships,
- Assist clients in transactional disputes,
- Help clients plan and exit from arrangements that no longer meet their business needs.
- We have worked extensively with clients in a number of industries, including financial services, information technology, textile, manufacturing, housing and biotechnology. Each business presents its own unique challenges and we work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand the issues behind their transactions and business relationships.
Our team puts the client first. We are responsive to your needs and understand that the business world is fast-paced. Our attorneys are practical, cost effective and committed to providing legal support in the most efficient manner. It is not enough to bring problems to our clients’ attention– we believe in finding solutions.
- Information Technology Outsourcing (software support and development, help desk support functions, data management and processing, etc.)
- Business Process Outsourcing (all manner of back office support operations, call center operations, HR support functions, financial services support)
Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances (financial services, manufacturing, cross border, IT, etc.)
- Technology and Intellectual Property Licensing Agreements (application service provider agreements, software as a service arrangements, cloud computing, patent licensing, trademark and copyright licensing, etc.)
- Sourcing, Procurement, and Supply Chain Related
- Arrangements (general services agreements, software license and maintenance arrangements, hardware purchase and maintenance agreements, materials purchasing arrangements, manufacturing agreements)
- Sales and Distribution Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Staffing Agreements
- Cross Border Transactions
- Transaction Management and Oversight (service level issues, supplier management, etc.)
- Transaction Disputes
- Transaction Planning